Executive PA/Office Manager – This is an ideal opportunity for a multi-talented PA with excellent Office Management skills (3 years+) to join this investment firm in Glasgow. Degree standard preferred and a background working in a small/medium sized office environment, where flexibility and getting involved in all areas of the business is required.
The role involves general assistance to the Partners and in particular:
- Office management – purchasing/invoice handling/filing/meeting organisation/travel
- Diary management – meeting arrangements/agendas/compiling meeting papers etc and structuring marketing trips
- Liaison for and organisation of meetings with stakeholders
- Event planning
- General administration, including liaising with IT suppliers
- Health & safety
- Dealing with initial company enquiries and advisors
- Dealing with the administration of portfolio companies
- Marketing support
- Ad hoc support to Partners
This is an exciting role within a growing business that will best suit a person who can work on their own initiative and retain a willingness to assist in all aspects of the company’s development. A background as an EA/Office Management is essential but a willing and personable attitude is equally important.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.