- “you” shall mean the user of this Site; and
- “the Services” means the services described on this Site from time to time and such other services as we may offer from time to time.
- the types of personal information which we hold and process;
- the purposes for which we hold and process personal information;
- how we use the personal information which we hold;
- for how long we hold personal information; and
- the procedures we have in place to protect your privacy.
2. What Personal Information Do We Hold and Process?
We hold the following types of personal information:
- information which you voluntarily provide to us (via this Site or otherwise) which may include the following types of information (without limitation);
- information about your use of this Site (including your IP (internet protocol) address);
- information which we obtain from non-public sources (subject to obligations of confidentiality which we will give to you before);
- information about you which we obtain from public sources.
3. For What Purposes Do We Hold and Process Personal Information?
We hold and process information which you provide to us:-
- for our own administrative, sales, marketing and product / service development purposes; and
- to enable us to provide the Services.
Depending on the information which you have provided to us, we may contact you by letter, e-mail, fax, telephone or SMS. If you would rather not be contacted by us, please let us know at the address noted below.
Unless we have your prior consent, we shall not sell, rent, trade or share any personal information which we hold except that:
- we may disclose information which is held by us where required to do so by law or in connection with legal proceedings;
- we may disclose aggregate statistics to third parties which are made up from statistics in respect of individual persons but these statistics will not include personally identifying information;
- we may disclose personal information to our legal, accounting, marketing or other professional advisers;
- we may disclose personal information to our agents and suppliers (including our internet service providers and website hosts); and
- we may share personal information with our group companies and our affiliates.
We will ensure to take all reasonable steps to keep accurate and up to date any information which we hold about you. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you should contact us at email@example.com to have the information corrected.
4. For How Long Do We Hold Personal Information?
We will not hold on to any personal information for any longer than is reasonably necessary for the purposes noted above.
5. What Procedures Do We Use to Protect Your Privacy?
We undertake to process the personal information which we collect in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws relating to data protection which may be in force from time to time.
We have strict security procedures covering the storage and disclosure of your information (although we do not warrant that this is the case) in order to prevent unauthorised access. This means that we may ask for proof of identity before disclosing personal information to you.
We hold computerised and electronic personal information on computers and/or CD-ROMs. We also hold tangible (or ‘hard copy’) personal information.
This site contains links to other websites. Equally, other websites may provide links to this site. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies, if any, of each and every website which you use.
Please note that the internet is not a secure medium. When submitting personal information to us using the internet, your details may not be secure from access by third parties. The submission of personal information to us using the Internet is therefore made at your own risk.
You are entitled in law to receive a copy of personal information or data about you which is held by us on payment of £10 (or such other sum as may be prescribed by law from time to time).
We will also, on written request from you, amend any personal information which we hold about you. Where we amend the personal information which we hold about you, we will generally retain a copy of the previous version for our records. However, as noted above, we will not hold on to any personal information for any longer than is necessary for the purposes noted above.
Our contact details are as follows:
Panoramic Growth Equity (Fund Management) LLP
200 St Vincent Street
Tel: +44 (0)141 331 5100
Please note that, if you are under 16 years old, you must provide us with the name and address of your parent or guardian. We will let him or her know that you are providing us with personal information and seek any necessary consents from him or her.
6. Direct Marketing
The contact details you provide (such as your telephone number, fax number, postal address and email address) will not be used by us to send you information about products and services without your consent. Your contact details will only be used in this way if you have previously indicated your consent to receiving such messages. Your contact details will not be provided to third parties.
You may opt-out from receiving such messages from us at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word ‘UNSUBSCRIBE’ in the subject or by writing to the address above. Where you have consented to receiving such message from third parties you will need to contact those third parties to opt-out of receiving such messages from them.
All marketing messages sent to you by us will contain a statement re-iterating these instructions as to how to opt-out.
|These cookies are used to collect data about how visitors use the site. The data is anonymous and relates to number of visitors, pages visited and from where visitors have come to Panoramic Growth Equity’s website.|
|Cookie Consent Plugin||catAccCookies||This plugin is used to gain consent for (and control the usage of) cookies on our website.|